2018 Spring/Summer Packages
– packages starting at $165 a night and includes $25 breakfast prepared to order, private Jacuzzi Tubs, real wood burning fireplaces and a 4 time “Taste of Ashland” award winning restaurant. You can’t get closer to the Mountain and fun… call today for availability – 541-482-1299
Call locally (541) 482-1299 for more information and to secure reservations, or fill out our Reservation Request Form. When making a reservation online, a guest service representative will contact you within 24 hours to finalize your request.
Amenities in each room include a flat screen HDTV, DVD/CD/MP3 player, satellite service, complimentary wireless internet access, free local phone service, refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron, ironing board, spa quality linens and robes, room controlled HVAC, dining table, comfy upholstered swivel rockers and pillow-top beds. Our two-room kitchenette/living room suites have apartment size refrigerators with ice makers and kitchen smallwares. See the full list of amenities and Guest room photos.
The new four-floor facility, designed with solar and other energy-saving features is equipped with an elevator to make each floor handicapped accessible. The fourth, “penthouse” floor consists of two executive/honeymoon rooms and a hospitality room, available by reservation to any of our guests. Guests may choose to dine in their room, on the dining deck, or in the fireplace-lit dining rooms.
Our cancellation and no show policies will apply when your booking has been processed and confirmed with a deposit. When reservations are cancelled, there is a $25 processing fee charged unless the guest chooses to receive a gift card in the amount of the full deposit. Deposits are non-refundable when the cancellation is made in less than 48 hours before the date of the reservation, unless the room is re-booked by another party.
- Upon lodge pet guest check-in, owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
- A $20.00 per night charge is applicable on all approved pets. If extensive cleaning and repair is necessary, the guest may be charged additional fees.
- Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
The restaurant is open year-round! Breakfast is served Monday through Saturday from 8 am until 11 am, and on Sunday until 2 pm. Lunch is served every day from 11 am until 4 pm. Dinner service is from 4 pm until 9 pm every day.
Banquet facilities include three private dining and/or meeting rooms seating up to 20 guests. The Mount Ashland Room seats up to 150. A gazebo, tucked into a tree line facing the lawn, is available for wedding and private dining reservations.
There is no tax on food or beverage at Callahan’s Lodge. For more information view our dining page. Those who wish to make arrangements for weddings and events, please call 541-482-1299.
The lodge features an outdoor dining deck, lawn dining,two rock waterfall features, and of course unscheduled side shows starring native wildlife.
WINE & GIFT SHOP, GAME ROOM
The wine and gift shop adjoins the main lobby featuring souvenirs and other mementos representative of the lodge and the Oregon experience in general. A recreation room, complete with a Brunswick pool table and board games, is located on our lower level, for an additional source of entertainment.
LIVE MUSIC EVERY NIGHT
Listen and dance to Ken Hart and John Hollis, acoustic guitarists and vocalists, as they entertain from 6pm-9pm during dinner service. Learn more about Ken and John on our entertainment page.
- Gift Cards available at the Front Desk
- No minimum stay required
- Smoke-free Facility
PLEASE NOTE: The weekend/holiday lodging rates posted do not apply on Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Eve.
Accepted payment methods: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Travelers Cheques, or Cash
Call locally (541) 482-1299 for more information and to secure reservations, or fill out our Reservation Request Form.