Just above Callahan’s Après-ski lodge is the majestic Mount Ashland Ski Area. Come on up, any time of year, and enjoy a variety of sports.
During the winter, enjoy skiing, snowboarding, backcountry and cross-country skiing.
Remember, we are selling Mount Ashland lift tickets for $40.00. Get your discounted lift ticket*, a meal and a place to stay all at once! Check out some of the amazing packages that help maximize your good times, with us.
(*You must reserve a room with Callahan’s in order to acquire the discounted lift ticket.)
Spring is a wonderful time to hike through the rolling hills to look at all of the mountain wildflowers.
In summer, the mountain offers amazing views while raging down the mountain on your bike.
Fall is a majestic time to explore the peaks with a magical fog filling the valley.
Events at Mount Ashland
Here is a list of some of the popular events hosted by Mount Ashland
- Bavarian Night
- SOB (Siskiyou Out Back Race)
- Dummy Downhill fun day
- All of Mount Ashland’s upcoming events
- Click here for the weather and forecasts
- Get your lift tickets at Mount Ashland
- Winter ski shuttle information
- Mountain Webcams
Anytime you visit Mount Ashland, remember to stop by Callahan’s lodge to enhance your experience.
- Get your discounted lift tickets (While supplies last; For people staying at Callahan’s)
- Indulge in delicious food at our Restaurant
- Visit Wally’s Bar for a variety of beverages
- Spend the evening with us
- Explore our special offers and packages
Remember, for the best experience, any time you are passing through or visiting the mountain, maximize your time by booking a room at Callahan’s traditional Après-ski Lodge.