Call locally (541) 482-1299 for more information and to secure reservations, or fill out our Reservation Request Form. When making a reservation online, a guest service representative will contact you within 24 hours to complete your request.
Standard Rooms – $160.00 weekdays, $190.00 weekends*
Most Standard Rooms do not have a jetted tub nor a fireplace.
Standard Rooms fare good for an economical get-away or stay along your journey.
Luxury Rooms – $225.00 weekdays, $250.00 weekends*
Luxury Rooms come with Callahan’s signature jetted tubs and a real wood-fireplaces.
Luxury Rooms are perfect for couple celebrations and personal retreats.
Premium Rooms – $240.00 weekdays, $265.00 weekends*
Premium Rooms come with our exclusive jetted tubs and fireplaces
Premium suites either have two queen beds or a double room.
Premium rooms are good for families or groups.
The rates are adaptive and depend on the season, Day-of-the-week, events, holidays and demand.
Prices differ between OTA, Third-party agencies and booking sites.
“Day-of” discounts and pricing are for that day and that room only. These prices do not apply to any other day or room. If a Guest purchases a room online using an OTA for the special “Day-Of” rate, that rate is final and can not be applied to any other reservation.
Here is a list of some amenities in each room includes wireless Internet access, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, spa-quality linens and robes, air-conditioning, dining table, comfy upholstered swivel rockers, and pillow-top beds. Our two-room kitchenette/living room suites have apartment size refrigerators with ice makers and kitchen smallwares.
The Lodge is equipped with an elevator to assist with handicapped accessibility. Some of the bathrooms have bars. If you require assistance, please ask our front desk.
The fourth, “penthouse” floor consists of two executive/honeymoon rooms and a hospitality room, available by reservation to any of our guests. Guests may choose to dine in their room, on the dining deck, or in the fireplace-lit dining rooms.
The restaurant is open year-round! Breakfast is served Monday through Saturday from 8 am until 11 am, and on Sunday until 2 pm. Lunch is served every day from 11 am until 4 pm. Dinner service is from 4 pm until 9 pm every day.
Banquet facilities include three private dining and/or meeting rooms seating up to 20 guests. The Mount Ashland Room seats up to 150. A gazebo, tucked into a tree line facing the lawn, is available for wedding and private dining reservations.
There is no tax on food or beverage at Callahan’s Lodge. For more information, view our dining page. Those who wish to make arrangements for weddings and events, please call 541-482-1299.
The lodge features an outdoor dining deck, lawn dining, two rock waterfall features
The wine and gift shop adjoins the main lobby featuring souvenirs and other mementos representative of the lodge and the Oregon experience in general. A recreation room, complete with a Brunswick pool table and board games, is located on our lower level, for an additional source of entertainment.
We have live music every evening from 6-9 PM during dinner service. Learn more on our entertainment page.
- Gift Cards available at the Front Desk
- No minimum stay required
- Smoke-free Facility
Accepted payment methods: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Travelers Cheques/Checks, or Cash
Call locally (541) 482-1299 for more information and to secure reservations, or fill out our Reservation Request Form.
No minimum stay is required. When reservations are made more than 30 days prior to check-in, a deposit of half the room rate guarantees the reservation. Within 30 days of arrival, a deposit in the amount of the full rate confirms arrangements. Lodging rates quoted for special events and promotions are due in full at the time reservations are made. Children age 5 and under stay free; Additional Guests, $35 each including a breakfast credit of $12.50; Rollaway Beds-$20; Cribs-$25; Pet Fee-$25, with agreement.
A $25 processing fee applies to cancellations requested 48 hours before check in time,
4:00 pm the day of arrival. Deposits are non-refundable when a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before check in time. There are no refunds for early departure. Reservations secured through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, are non-cancellable.
In the event your plans might change, we recommend travel insurance with “insuremytrip” or “AAA Premium Membership.”
Any changes can incur a $25.00 processing fee.
Group Policy: Reservations of three or more rooms require a one night’s deposit, per room. A 60 day cancellation notice is required for a full refund, less $25 cancellation fee, per room. Groups of three or more rooms shall have their balance paid in full 60 days prior to their arrival date.
Third-Party Reservations: For reservations booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, refunds and cancellations fees determined by the booking agent will apply and must be handled through the booking agent; we are not able to refund any portion of your deposit directly.
- Upon lodge pet guest check-in, the owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
- A $25.00 per night charge is applicable to all approved pets. If extensive cleaning and repair are necessary, the guest will be charged additional cleaning fees.
- Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
- There is NO smoking of any kind including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, vape-pens and etc.. in the building or rooms.
- Please ask our staff about appropriate smoking areas outside the lodge.
- There is a $150.00 room cleaning fee for anyone found smoking in our rooms.
Everyone benefits and is protected with Travel Insurance.
Give us all or make a reservation here.
* Rates: Rates are seasonal and subject to change without notice. There is a difference between OTA/third party pricing and Lodging pricing. Rates do not include City and State lodging tax.
* No breakfast is included with these room prices. There are specials and promotions that do include the breakfast credit.