Call locally (541) 482-1299 for more information and to secure reservations, or fill out our Reservation Request Form. When making a reservation online, a guest service representative will contact you within 24 hours to complete your request.
Standard Rooms – $200.00*
Standard rooms do not have a jetted tub nor a fireplace
Luxury Rooms – $240.00*
Suites are rooms with a jetted tub and a fireplace.
Premium Rooms – $260.00*
Executive suites all come with jetted tubs and fireplaces
Most executive suites either have two queen beds or a double room.
We have an adaptive rate depending on seasons, weekdays, weekends, holidays and demand.
Our prices differ from OTA and Third-party agencies.
“Day-of” discounts and pricing are for that day and that room only. These prices do not apply to any other day or room. If a person purchases a room online using an OTA for the special “Day-Of” rate, that rate is final and can not be applied to any other reservation.
Here is a list of some amenities in each room includes wireless Internet access, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, spa-quality linens and robes, air-conditioning, dining table, comfy upholstered swivel rockers, and pillow-top beds. Our two-room kitchenette/living room suites have apartment size refrigerators with ice makers and kitchen smallwares.
The Lodge is equipped with an elevator to assist with handicapped accessibility. Some of the bathrooms have bars. If you require assistance, please ask our front desk.
The fourth, “penthouse” floor consists of two executive/honeymoon rooms and a hospitality room, available by reservation to any of our guests. Guests may choose to dine in their room, on the dining deck, or in the fireplace-lit dining rooms.
The restaurant is open year-round! Breakfast is served Monday through Saturday from 8 am until 11 am, and on Sunday until 2 pm. Lunch is served every day from 11 am until 4 pm. Dinner service is from 4 pm until 9 pm every day.
Banquet facilities include three private dining and/or meeting rooms seating up to 20 guests. The Mount Ashland Room seats up to 150. A gazebo, tucked into a tree line facing the lawn, is available for wedding and private dining reservations.
There is no tax on food or beverage at Callahan’s Lodge. For more information, view our dining page. Those who wish to make arrangements for weddings and events, please call 541-482-1299.
The lodge features an outdoor dining deck, lawn dining, two rock waterfall features
WINE & GIFT SHOP, GAME ROOM
The wine and gift shop adjoins the main lobby featuring souvenirs and other mementos representative of the lodge and the Oregon experience in general. A recreation room, complete with a Brunswick pool table and board games, is located on our lower level, for an additional source of entertainment.
LIVE MUSIC EVERY NIGHT
We have live music every evening from 6pm-9pm during dinner service. Learn more on our entertainment page.
- Gift Cards available at the Front Desk
- No minimum stay required
- Smoke-free Facility
PLEASE NOTE: The weekend/holiday lodging rates posted do not apply on holidays like Valentine’s Day and New Year’s Eve.*
Accepted payment methods: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Travelers Cheques, or Cash
Call locally (541) 482-1299 for more information and to secure reservations, or fill out our Reservation Request Form.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations made outside of 30 days of arrival date will be charged a $25 processing fee. Cancellations and changes made within 30 days prior to date of arrival require payment for ALL dates reserved that cannot be re-booked. No refunds or credits will be made for early departure. Our cancellation policy is in keeping with the industry standard for our area. We highly recommend you consider purchasing trip insurance in the event there is a need to change your plans. The link provided offers step-by-step guides to help you purchase the best travel insurance to meet your needs. These companies offer reviews along with helpful articles to make it easy: Insure My Trip or AAA premium membership
- Any changes can incur a $25.00 processing fee.
- Group Policy: Reservations of three or more rooms require a one night’s deposit, per room. A 60 day cancellation notice is required for a full refund, less $25 cancellation fee, per room. Groups of three or more rooms shall have their balance paid in full 60 days prior to their arrival date.
- Third-Party Reservations: For reservations booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, refunds and cancellations fees determined by the booking agent will apply and must be handled through the booking agent; we are not able to refund any portion of your deposit directly.
- Upon lodge pet guest check-in, the owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
- A $25.00 per night charge is applicable to all approved pets. If extensive cleaning and repair are necessary, the guest will be charged additional cleaning fees.
- Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
- There is NO smoking of any kind including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, vape-pens and etc.. in the building or rooms.
- Please ask our staff about appropriate smoking areas outside the lodge.
- There is a $150.00 room cleaning fee for anyone found smoking in our rooms.
Please purchase Travel Insurance from your insurance provider, AAA premiere or find one online to protect your wonderful experience with us.
Everyone benefits and is protected with Travel Insurance.
Please let the front desk of any other needs, concerns or issues that will make your stay with us easier.
Please call the front desk at Callahan’s Lodge to reserve your package, now.
Give us all or make a reservation here.
* Rates: Rates are seasonal and subject to change without notice. There is a difference between OTA/third party pricing and Lodging pricing. Rates do not include City and State lodging tax.
* No breakfast is included with these room prices. There are specials and promotions that do include the breakfast credit.