Reservations & Cancellation Policy
No minimum stay is required. When reservations are made more than 30 days prior to check-in, a deposit of half the room rate guarantees the reservation. Within 30 days of arrival, a deposit in the amount of the full rate confirms arrangements.
Lodging rates quoted for special events and promotions are due in full at the time reservations are made.
Children age 5 and under: stay free
Additional Guests: $35 each including a breakfast credit of $12.50
Rollaway Beds: $20
Pet Fee: $25, with agreement
A $25 processing fee applies to cancellations requested 48 hours before check in time.
Check-in is 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Deposits are non-refundable when a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before check-in time. There are no refunds for early departure. Reservations secured through a third party, such as Expedia or Booking.com, are non-cancellable.
In the event your plans might change, we recommend travel insurance with “insuremytrip” or “AAA Premium Membership.”
Any changes can incur a $25.00 processing fee.
Group Policy: Reservations of three or more rooms require a one night deposit, per room. A 60-day cancellation notice is required for a full refund, less $25 cancellation fee, per room. Groups of three or more rooms shall have their balance paid in full 60 days prior to their arrival date.
Third-Party Reservations: For reservations booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, refunds and cancellations fees determined by the booking agent will apply and must be handled through the booking agent. We are not able to refund any portion of your deposit directly.
Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
Upon check-in, the owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- Pet arrivals were approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
- A $25.00 per night charge is applicable to all approved pets. If extensive cleaning and repair are necessary, the guest will be charged additional cleaning fees.
- Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
- There is NO smoking of any kind in the building or rooms. This includes but is not limited to cigars, cigarettes, vape-pens and etc.
- Please ask our staff about appropriate smoking areas outside the lodge.
- There is a $150.00 room cleaning fee for anyone found smoking in our rooms.