Reservations & Cancellation Policy
No minimum stay is required. When reservations are made more than 30 days prior to check-in, a deposit of half the room rate guarantees the reservation. Within 30 days of arrival, a deposit in the amount of the full rate confirms arrangements.
Lodging rates quoted for special events and promotions are due in full at the time reservations are made.
Children age 5 and under: stay free
Additional Guests: $35 each including a breakfast credit of $12.50
Rollaway Beds: $20
Pet Fee: $25, with agreement
A $25 processing fee applies to cancellations requested 48 hours before check in time.
Check-in is 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Deposits are non-refundable when a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before check-in time. There are no refunds for early departure. Reservations secured through a third party, such as Expedia or Booking.com, are non-cancellable.
In the event your plans might change, we recommend travel insurance with “insuremytrip” or “AAA Premium Membership.”
Any changes can incur a $25.00 processing fee.
Group Policy: Reservations of three or more rooms require a one night deposit, per room. A 60-day cancellation notice is required for a full refund, less $25 cancellation fee, per room. Groups of three or more rooms shall have their balance paid in full 60 days prior to their arrival date.
Third-Party Reservations: For reservations booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, refunds and cancellations fees determined by the booking agent will apply and must be handled through the booking agent. We are not able to refund any portion of your deposit directly.
We are so thankful you and your four legged friend have joined us here at Callahan's Mountain Lodge. While we absolutely adore our furry friends, we do have some house rules. Thank you kindly in advance! We hope you enjoy your stay!
Upon check-in, the owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- A $25.00 per night for a two pet maximum. If extensive cleaning and repair are necessary, the guest will be charged additional cleaning fees. Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets must remain on leash while on Callahan's property, including lobby and walking through the lodge.
- Pet relief- Please Use the Perimeter of our Parking lot.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Upon check in, our front desk will provide you a pet friendly covering for furniture and bed.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
- Pets are not allowed to walk through restaurant at any time. We welcome them on the deck and lawn, however please walk around the lodge.
- For deck dining:
- Pet must stay on my leash
- Pet must remain on the ground
- Pet must be friendly to other dogs & humans
- PET MUST not disturb other guest
- Pet must stay out of direct walkways
- There is NO smoking of any kind in the building or rooms. This includes but is not limited to cigars, cigarettes, vape-pens and etc.
- Please ask our staff about appropriate smoking areas outside the lodge.
- There is a $150.00 room cleaning fee for anyone found smoking in our rooms.