At this time, Lodging services have been closed until conditions improve.
Weekday – $199.00/night*
Weekend – $230.00/night*
Weekday – $239.00/night*
Weekend – $269.00/night*
Weekday – $269.00/night*
Weekend – $299.00/night*
Regular Room Rates
These rooms are an economical get-away or stay along your journey. Most do not have a jetted tub or a fireplace.
Weekday – $160.00/night*
Weekend – $190.00/night*
Perfect for couple celebrations, business conferences and personal retreats, Luxury Rooms come with Callahan’s signature jetted tubs and a real wood-fireplace.
Weekday – $225.00/night*
Weekend – $250.00/night*
Perfect for groups and/or families, our Premium Rooms come with our exclusive jetted tubs and wood fired fireplace. They are either a single room with 2 Queen beds or a two room suite.
Weekday – $240.00/night*
Weekend – $265.00/night*
*When booked with us (not a third party site), we will provide a continental breakfast.
*Rates are adaptive and depend on the season, day of the week, events, holidays, and demand.
*Pricing does not include tax and may fluxuate with holidays and events.
*Prices differ between OTA, third-party agencies, and booking sites.
*“Day-Of” discounts and pricing are for that day and that room only. These prices do not apply to any other day or room. If a Guest purchases a room online using an OTA for the special “Day-Of” rate, that rate is final and cannot be applied to any other reservation.
Here is a list of some amenities in each room includes wireless Internet access, refrigerator, microwave, hairdryer, coffeemaker, iron, ironing board, spa-quality linens and robes, air-conditioning, dining table, comfy upholstered swivel rockers, and pillow-top beds. Our two-room kitchenette/living room suites have apartment size refrigerators with ice makers and kitchen smallwares.
The Lodge is equipped with an elevator to assist with handicapped accessibility. Some of the bathrooms have bars. If you require assistance, please ask our front desk.
The fourth “penthouse” floor consists of two executive/honeymoon rooms and a hospitality room, available by reservation to any of our guests. Guests may choose to dine in their room, on the dining deck, or in the fireplace-lit dining rooms.
Reservations & Cancellation Policy
No minimum stay is required. When reservations are made more than 30 days prior to check-in, a deposit of half the room rate guarantees the reservation. Within 30 days of arrival, a deposit in the amount of the full rate confirms arrangements.
Lodging rates quoted for special events and promotions are due in full at the time reservations are made.
Children age 5 and under: stay free
Additional Guests: $35 each including a breakfast credit of $12.50
Rollaway Beds: $20
Pet Fee: $25, with agreement
A $25 processing fee applies to cancellations requested 48 hours before check in time.
Check-in is 4:00 pm on the day of arrival. Deposits are non-refundable when a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before check-in time. There are no refunds for early departure. Reservations secured through a third party, such as Expedia or Booking.com, are non-cancellable.
Any changes can incur a $25.00 processing fee.
Group Policy: Reservations of three or more rooms require a one night deposit, per room. A 60-day cancellation notice is required for a full refund, less $25 cancellation fee, per room. Groups of three or more rooms shall have their balance paid in full 60 days prior to their arrival date.
Third-Party Reservations: For reservations booked through a third party such as Expedia or Hotels.com, refunds and cancellations fees determined by the booking agent will apply and must be handled through the booking agent. We are not able to refund any portion of your deposit directly.
Pet arrivals must be approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
Upon check-in, the owner will be asked to sign an agreement to these terms:
- Pet arrivals were approved prior to guest arrival by the management.
- A $25.00 per night charge is applicable to all approved pets. If extensive cleaning and repair are necessary, the guest will be charged additional cleaning fees.
- Any damage to rooms caused by pets is the responsibility of the pet owner.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up all pet waste. Plastic bags are available at the front desk.
- Pets will be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in the room at any time.
- Pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
- Guests may be asked to vacate if the pet becomes a nuisance to other guests.
- Guest holds Callahan’s Lodge harmless from any accident that may occur.
- There is NO smoking of any kind in the building or rooms. This includes but is not limited to cigars, cigarettes, vape-pens and etc.
- Please ask our staff about appropriate smoking areas outside the lodge.
- There is a $150.00 room cleaning fee for anyone found smoking in our rooms.
Come and stay with us!